Round 364: Current Status

Allon Oak

Jan 13, 2020, 4:26:53 PM1/13/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Round 364 started officially at January 9th, 0545 UTC/GMT/Zulu with the post by 0x44 (McOwen?).

Those who have not yet posted have until January 23rd, 4:54 UTC/GMT/Zulu to join in.

Christopher MacGown

Jan 14, 2020, 8:10:01 PM1/14/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
MacGown is only my human name. For FRC (and the late B-Nomic's) purposes it's just 0x44.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 3:26 PM Allon Oak <allo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Round 364 started officially at January 9th, 0545 UTC/GMT/Zulu with the post by 0x44 (McOwen?).

Those who have not yet posted have until January 23rd, 4:54 UTC/GMT/Zulu to join in.

Jonathan Amery

Jan 17, 2020, 5:01:13 AM1/17/20
to frc-play
Amery is only my human name, in B-Nomic and Ackanomic I was Wild Card.

--
A man named Kafka has been deployed to field questions about
a prison where the criminals are only vaguely charged with