Round 370 Has Ended

Allon Oak

Jul 6, 2020, 4:59:00 PM7/6/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Every participant in round 370 is a winner! In other news, David was the only participant in round 370 and subsequently the only winner. He will be judge for Round 371 unless extenuating circumstances occur.

David Nicol

Jul 7, 2020, 12:13:18 AM7/7/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Gulp!

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:59 PM Allon Oak <allo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Every participant in round 370 is a winner! In other news, David was the only participant in round 370 and subsequently the only winner. He will be judge for Round 371 unless extenuating circumstances occur.
>
> --

"You can be in my dream if I can be in yours." -- Bob Dylan

David Nicol

Jul 10, 2020, 11:33:09 PM7/10/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Play is to occur on this list, honoring subject line custom.
Round will begin with 371:1.

Thank you.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020, 23:12 David Nicol <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
Gulp!