Round 379:3

Josh Hadley

Dec 9, 2022, 5:43:56 AM12/9/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Opinion regarding recommendation (R379-001):
(O379-001.002) Recent innovations in nitrous distribution technology make it far more potent than other comparable sleep-induction techniques; we should press ahead, being cautious only to not increase the dose to the level where we accidentally Snow-White-ify the whole place.

Opinion regarding recommendation (R379-002):
(O379-002.001) I like a belt-and-braces approach. White noise and nitrous in tandem is likely better than either in isolation.

Recommendation to the sleep steering committee:
(R379-003) Some small subsection of users are likely to be resistant to nitrous and able to fight through the soporific effects of white noise. For those users I suggest installing a mallet in the nap pods so recalcitrant cases can be sent off with a little bonk to the head.