Round 375 Ends

Christopher MacGown

Jan 18, 2022, 3:13:02 PM1/18/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
With the expiration of John L's authorship cap on 17 Jan 2022, all Fantasy Rules are repealed, the round ends, and John L is Judge for round 376. Also welcome JKBenBot to the FRC.

ex-Judge 0x44

BenjaminFrancis Rodriguez

Jan 18, 2022, 5:56:20 PM1/18/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Wondering when my join request will be accepted.

David Nicol

Jan 18, 2022, 5:57:15 PM1/18/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
well, you didn't quote from Waiting For Godot, but you seem genuine enough

Christopher MacGown

Jan 18, 2022, 6:39:09 PM1/18/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Ordinance 2 of the Regular Ordinances of the FRC says you became a member immediately upon posting your statement of intent to join, so no one needs to accept your request. Welcome to the committee. You will be eligible to play when John L starts the next round.

BenjaminFrancis Rodriguez

Jan 18, 2022, 7:00:02 PM1/18/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
It is more so that the Google Group didn't have me as a member but I understand that was vague.