Round 374 Ending

John L

Aug 24, 2021, 10:32:08 AM8/24/21
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Being that it has been more than two weeks since anyone has posted, and we have been in a constant cycle of Telna and Mark becoming ineligible simultaneously and extending the round by a day, I will rule that ineligibility occurs based on the hour in which they posted rather than just the day, and as such Telna is the last remaining author, the winner of Round 374, and the anticipated judge of Round 375.

Unless our current illustrious wizard contributes additional style points, I believe Mark has the most out of the runner ups and will become the Wizard for Round 375.