Round 366 has ended

Allon Oak

Mar 24, 2020, 4:45:56 PM3/24/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
The round has concluded, and 0x44 was the final poster and subsequently the winner and new judge.
David was awarded the most style points and is subsequently the wizard for the next round.
Thank you for an enjoyable round everyone.

Christopher MacGown

Mar 24, 2020, 4:53:31 PM3/24/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Oh no!

Round 367 will start when the first valid rule is received. I’m going to delegate the awarding of style points to our Wizard David Nichols.

Some theme suggestions:

* Counter-cyclical revolutions
* Arcades
* Anti-viral pandemic responses

David Nicol

Mar 24, 2020, 4:58:37 PM3/24/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
I guess the onus is on me to set up some kind of crowd-rating platform and redelegate the Judge's style points to it then... I wonder if I will

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:53 PM Christopher MacGown <ign...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m going to delegate the awarding of style points to our Wizard David Nicol.

Christopher MacGown

Mar 24, 2020, 5:01:35 PM3/24/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
I delegate the crowd-rating platform 3 style points to get it started.