366:6

Christopher MacGown

Mar 8, 2020, 6:27:47 PM3/8/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
The bread basket is silent now, but once, long, long ago one could whisper a message from anywhere within it and be heard anywhere touched by the forest. A master-gardener, well-versed in the secret language and the ancient interface, could even be heard as far away as Xanth and the imaginary plain. Now, tucked away in the corners near the iron fence, having run from the oaks and overrun the groves, only the elms remain.

Allon Oak

Mar 12, 2020, 12:20:43 AM3/12/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Sorry for the delay. I'm going to rule this valid, but note that "only the elms remain" raised more internal questions than I prefer.

+0.75 style points.

Christopher MacGown

Mar 12, 2020, 12:31:46 AM3/12/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, in retrospect I wish I had been more clear that the elms were what was left of the secret language and ancient interface.