Round 378:1

JKBenbot

Nov 3, 2022, 5:47:52 PM11/3/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
[00:00:00:00] October 31st/November 3rd: Time is broken as a time portal from October 31st to November 3rd is made.

All future rules should add one more event to the timeline, attempting to create a narrative

David Nicol

Nov 3, 2022, 5:53:29 PM11/3/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
[00:00:00:00] October 31st/November 3rd: Time is broken as a time portal from October 31st to November 3rd is made.
[14:13:12:11] November 4th: JKBenbot gets his time machine back from that guy he's going to loan it to

John L

Nov 3, 2022, 7:55:27 PM11/3/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Valid. +1 style points. Good start.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022, 3:47 PM JKBenbot <benjaminfran...@gmail.com> wrote:
[00:00:00:00] October 31st/November 3rd: Time is broken as a time portal from October 31st to November 3rd is made.

All future rules should add one more event to the timeline, attempting to create a narrative

John L

Nov 4, 2022, 8:49:20 AM11/4/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
"[14:13:12:11] November 4th: JKBenbot gets his time machine back from that guy he's going to loan it to"

Valid. +1 style point. Creative entry, but the time stamp took a bit to reason through. Side note: this is the second time I've tried to post a score for this entry. Because it was posted as a reply to The first one, but with a different subject line, Google didn't seem to want to meet me post it.  Talk about temporal anomalies...