[frc] 366:2

Mark Nau

Mar 3, 2020, 2:06:17 PM3/3/20
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Within the Bread Basket, a given NxN square is "mimsy" if a majority of the plots in that square have oranges or lemons. A given NxN square within the Bread basket is "jaunty" if a majority of the plots in that square have bananas or lemons.

The lime grove at (0,3) is part of a 2x2 square that is both mimsy and jaunty.

David Nicol

Mar 3, 2020, 3:13:50 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee

The two main axes of the bread basket, from (-5,0) to (5, 0) and from (0, -5) to (0,5), are delineated with kept rows of courageous tomato plants, which run through the centers of groves on those lines, even though this does sometimes involve growing in shade.

The bread basket's largest bee hive sits at the origin.

Apples grow at (2,2), (3,3), (4,4), (3,1) and (0,4). Apples are excellent diplomats and see themselves on a mission to protect the bananas from citrus.

Citrus can only thrive within three units of bees, as the bee flies.

Allon Oak

Mar 3, 2020, 4:27:36 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
David,  this post was made as a reply to 366:2 as posted by Mark. Is this intended as a 366:3?

Allon Oak

Mar 3, 2020, 4:36:35 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Mark's post is valid. However, introducing 0's into the coordinate system is tricky, considering the basket is described as being comprised of a 10 x 10 system. I will do my best to consider all possible methods of designing a coordinate system, but this could get messy fast if not solidified.

+0.5 style points.

David Nicol

Mar 3, 2020, 6:29:33 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
I hadn't seen another 366:2, just the rejection of 355:2 as irregularly subjected. I'm fine with anything The Judge chooses to do here.

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed
 but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed" -- Alfred M. Yankovic

Allon Oak

David Nicol

Mar 3, 2020, 9:51:05 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee

The two main axes of the bread basket, from (-5,0) to (5, 0) and from (0, -5) to (0,5), are delineated with kept rows of courageous tomato plants, which run through the centers of groves on those lines, even though this does sometimes involve growing in shade.

The bread basket's largest bee hive sits at the origin.

Apples grow at (2,2), (3,3), (4,4), (3,1) and (0,4). Apples are excellent diplomats and see themselves on a mission to protect the bananas from citrus.

Citrus can only thrive within three units of bees, as the bee flies.

The bread basket is surrounded by the troubled forest, in a circular clearing with a diameter of seven units from the origin,. Why is the forest troubled, you might wonder? You see, There is trouble with the trees. The maples want more sunlight and the oaks ignore their pleas.

The trouble with the maples, and they're quite convinced they're right, is that the oaks are just too lofty and they grab up all the light.

But the oaks can't help their feelings if they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples can't be happy in their shade.