375:1

John L

Jan 3, 2022, 9:10:19 AM1/3/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Preface

If you have the pleasure of perusing this preface as the owner of this text, you are likely the proud new owner of a New Beginning. While having a new beginning can be a daunting and potentially difficult challenge, with the proper time and attention you can experience the immense joy and pleasure as your beginning matures and thrives.

The contents of this text serve as a collection of anecdotes and advice to help you and your new beginning survive the more trying periods of your life together and increase the health and happiness of your times. It is my firm belief that this text will be both an entertaining read and an educational reference in the days to come. I sincerely hope that this newest edition of "The Care and Feeding of New Beginnings" will be as useful to you as the original has been to me over the years.

Future submissions will be formatted as excerpts from the book "The Care And Feeding of New Beginnings".

Christopher MacGown

Jan 3, 2022, 2:42:39 PM1/3/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
VALID +3 style