355:2

Jonathan Amery

Mar 3, 2020, 11:02:16 AM3/3/20
to frc-play
The Laundry Basket is a grove of plots if and only iff there are no limes in the Bread Basket.

Limes have an irrational fear of apples and will not grow in any plot from which they can observe an apple tree.

Lime trees are shorter than Banana trees.

Allon Oak

Mar 3, 2020, 1:52:02 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Invalid. While the content is sufficient, the naming of this rule puts it in round 355, which has ended. With a minor correction a similar submission would be valid.

Allon Oak

Mar 3, 2020, 1:54:54 PM3/3/20
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Although, I do have to also mention my distaste for line of site rules and existentialist crises.