Round 376

John L

Jan 19, 2022, 12:27:53 PM1/19/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
With the unfortunate expiration of the previous round and my appointment as Judge, I hearby declare the start of Round 376. The round will begin January 22nd at midnight GMT or whenever the first response is received, whichever comes first.

Suggested themes include: large robots, games where the rules change, and/or constitutional law.

JKBenbot

Jan 19, 2022, 3:59:13 PM1/19/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
"Madeline Cookie was heading towards town square when he found a strange message on the town message board, advertising something called the Fantasy Rules Committee, a place in which people from all over could pass fantasy rules for all members of the committee to follow, he thought that sounded nice so he left his name on the interested list. Madeline Cookie then continued with his day as normal."

All rules must contain a short chapter of Fan Fiction about fictional characters joining and partaking in the Fantasy Rules Committee, preferably following an overarching narrative.

John L

Jan 21, 2022, 2:40:12 PM1/21/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Valid. +.5 style points. Hopefully the chapters of fan fiction are not oppressively large to write.

I would note that if responding via email, replying will add your comment to the post as a reply. To create a new post, compose a new email to the frc-...@googlegroups.com address and put in your unique subject like (usually in the format of  'Round XXX:YY')

Also, a reminder to all board members that posts by new users often end up in spam for some reason, so be sure to search there if you seem to be missing some.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022, 1:59 PM JKBenbot <benjaminfran...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Madeline Cookie was heading towards town square when he found a strange message on the town message board, advertising something called the Fantasy Rules Committee, a place in which people from all over could pass fantasy rules for all members of the committee to follow, he thought that sounded nice so he left his name on the interested list. Madeline Cookie then continued with his day as normal."

All rules must contain a short chapter of Fan Fiction about fictional characters joining and partaking in the Fantasy Rules Committee, preferably following an overarching narrative.

JKBenbot

Jan 21, 2022, 7:09:32 PM1/21/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Note, I specified short. hope this eases concern.