New in Fray: Buzz-Kill

fraying

Dec 11, 2007, 2:25:18 AM12/11/07
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

Hello, and welcome to the new Fray list. Thanks for signing up!

We've just posted a new story from our upcoming book. Check it:

"A friend of mine who used to work for a moving company, once told me
that that you learn some amazing things about people when you move
their stuff. Particularly when you lift up their beds. People have all
kinds of forgotten surprises hidden in those dark, unswept corners -
used condoms, handcuffs, rotten food, sex toys."

Buzz-Kill
By Evany Thomas
http://fray.com/issue1/buzzkill

Meanwhile, work on the Busted! book continues. We're *this* close to
being done, and on schedule for getting the book out in January. If
you haven't subscribed yet, please do! Fray depends on your
subscriptions to publish.

http://fray.com/subscribe/

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for joining
the Fray!

-- Derek

-+-
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories