New in Fray: Busting the Busters - Interview with Barry Cooper

fraying

Dec 18, 2007, 1:50:05 PM12/18/07
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

We've just posted a new story from our upcoming book. Check it:

"Three things I learned from Barry Cooper: 1. If you're going to carry
pot in your car, also bring your cat to freak out the drug dogs. 2. It
takes balls to go on Fox News and talk about drug reform. 3. The word
'marijuana' sounds a lot more interesting with a Southern accident."

Busting the Busters
Interview with former narcotics officer Barry Cooper
By Derek Powazek
http://fray.com/issue1/barrycooper/

We've been burning the candle at both ends for weeks and are thrilled
to report that we've now sent the book files to the printer! We should
have copies in our hot little hands in the next few weeks.

If you haven't subscribed yet, please do! Fray depends on your
subscriptions to publish.

http://fray.com/subscribe/

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for
joining the Fray!

-- Derek

-+-
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories