Subscription Drive

fraying

May 6, 2008, 3:42:20 AM5/6/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

Here's the thing: small magazines like ours depend on our subscribers
in order to publish. And we don't have enough subscribers to publish
the next issue yet. And that makes us sad.

So we're having a subscription drive. If you've ever thought about
subscribing, now's the time! And to sweeten the pot, we've reduced
prices by up to $15. The more subscribers we get, the sooner we can
publish issue 2. To sign up, just go to this URL.

http://fray.com/subscribe/sale-0508.html

Thanks for your support,

-- Derek

ps - We're also seeking sponsors for the issue. If you or your company
would be interested in supporting Fray, please drop us a line.

-+-
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories
http://fray.com