New in Fray: Hosing Down the Prostitutes

fraying

May 12, 2008, 10:28:00 PM5/12/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

There was very little for teenagers to do in Vegas in '82. Sure, you
could go to a movie, play video poker at the Mexican restaurant, or
sneak into the Caesar's Palace Jacuzzi. But all that got old. So my
best friend, Jeff, and I came up with the perfect game. We called
it...

   Hosing Down the Prostitutes
   Story by Marc Cram
   http://fray.com/issue1/prostitutes

+++ Also in the Fray Universe +++

Here's the thing: small magazines like ours depend on our subscribers
in order to publish. And we don't have enough subscribers to publish
the next issue yet. And that makes us sad.

So we're having a subscription drive. If you've ever thought about
subscribing, now's the time! And to sweeten the pot, we've reduced
prices by up to $15. The more subscribers we get, the sooner we can
publish issue 2.

http://fray.com/subscribe/sale-0508.html

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for joining
the Fray.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories