Fray Contributors on Issue 3, on sale now

Fray Quarterly

Dec 2, 2009, 8:19:44 PM12/2/09
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

Just a few updates from the Fray universe.

+++ Fray Contributors on Issue 3 +++

"I'm always proud to be a contributor to Fray, but this issue is
something special." - Mal Jones
http://maljones.com/blog/2009/11/fray-issue-3-available.html

"I'm basking in the glow of a dream fully and properly
fulfilled." - Eric Meyer
http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2009/11/27/into-the-fray/

"It always makes me take a step back to see my cartoons in a dead
tree edition." - Chad Essley http://cartoonmonkey.com/join-fray/

+++ Holiday Sale +++

Help me get these Frays out of my house! For a limited time, you
can get issues 1 and 3 for just $19 plus shipping. That's 160
pages of true stories and original art for five bucks off! Makes
a great holiday gift. Just saying.

http://fray.com/issue3/sale/

+++ Issue 2: Geek on Sale +++

MagCloud is having a huge sale, too! So for the rest of this
month you can get issue 2 for $9 instead of $12. Buy two!

http://magcloud.com/browse/issue/4036

+++ A Special Gift +++

Every issue of Fray comes with a little special something for
subscribers. Issue 1: Busted! came with a vinyl sticker. Issue 2:
Geek came with a pocket protector.

This time the surprise gift was a "Privacy Please" door hanger
featuring the amazing cover illustration by Frank Barbara.

http://powazek.com/posts/2206

Want one? There's only one way to get it. Subscribe!

http://fray.com/store/

Thanks again for joining the Fray.

-- Derek

+++