Five New Stories from issue 2: Geek

fraying

Dec 4, 2008, 2:37:38 AM12/4/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

What do air guitar champions, the Beatles, Stormtroopers, aquariums,
and roosters all have in common? We just posted five new stories from
issue 2: Geek. Read them to find out!

Windhammer
When my name finally rang out, I realized why my preparation had been
so casual: I wouldn't be the one performing.
Story by Rob Weychert, Illustration by Kevin Cornell
http://fray.com/issue2/windhammer.html

Now They're Sixty Four
All aboard the "Magical Mystery Tour" en route from London to
Liverpool.
Story by Jack Boulware, Illustration by John Reddinger
http://fray.com/issue2/beatles.html

Stormtroopers in Love
Red and Jonny bought their first Stormtrooper helmet on their
honeymoon, and haven't stopped taking photos ever since.
Interview by Leah Peterson, Photos by Red and Jonny
http://fray.com/issue2/stormtroopers.html

Memories of a Fickle God
An aquarist is a sort of God. And at first, I was a loving deity.
Story by Scott Rosenberg, Illustration by Mal Jones
http://fray.com/issue2/aquarist.html

The Poo Rooster
And other chicken-related items my mother collects.
Story and Photos by Eric Hardenbrook
http://fray.com/issue2/rooster.html

+++ Give the Gift of Fray +++

Looking for an unusual holiday gift? How about a year of true stories?
Subscribe a friend today for just $35 plus shipping.

http://fray.com/subscribe/

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks for joining us.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories
http://fray.com