Threadless Contest and Special Mini-Issue

fraying

Jul 10, 2008, 1:59:14 PM7/10/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ Calling All Artists +++

Fray is collaborating with Threadless on a t-shirt design contest! In
addition to some great prizes and a pile of cash, the winning design
will appear on a Threadless shirt and on the cover of Fray Issue 3.

For our third book, we're doing a special double issue tackling two of
the biggest themes in life: Sex and Death. We're looking for
illustrations that take on one or both of these themes in a
breathtaking design.

To submit to the contest or view the entries, go here.

http://threadless.com/loves/truestories

+++ Also in the Fray Universe +++

We know, we're behind schedule with issue 2. We're working on it, we
swear.

In the meantime, here's a little snack to tide you over. Fray's Wild
Life is a special mini-issue about the pets we love with stories by
Heather Armstrong, Lance Arthur, Ben Brown, Heather Champ, Jessica
Donohoe, Susan McNeece, Derek Powazek, and Magdalen Powers, and
illustrations by Goopymart.

We'll be sending a free copy to all our subscribers to thank you for
your patience waiting for issue 2. Everyone else can buy one here.

http://magcloud.com/browse/Issue/1831

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for joining
the Fray.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories