Fray Issue 2: Geek is Finally Here

fraying

Nov 2, 2008, 1:35:32 PM11/2/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ Fray Issue 2: Geek is Finally Here +++

Fray Issue 2 has been released! It's 60 big full-color pages of
goodness, including a special pull-out centerfold. We've put the
first story from the issue online today.

Windhammer
Rockin' the Philadelphia Air Guitar Championship
Story by Rob Weychert, Illustration by Kevin Cornell
http://fray.com/issue2/windhammer.html

More on Issue 2: http://fray.com/issue2

+++ Geek Sale +++

To celebrate, the release of issue 2, we're having a special
sale. Subscribe now and get Wild Life, Geek, and Busted, plus a
limited-edition pocket protector, and two more issues in 2009,
for just $35 plus shipping.

Subscribe now: http://fray.com/subscribe

+++ Call for Submissions +++

We're open for submissions of true personal stories, articles, and
artworks for Fray issue 3 on the theme "Sex and Death."
Submissions can focus on one or both themes. Submit now through
1 January 2009.

More on submitting to issue 3: http://fray.com/issue3

That's all for this edition of the Fray list.
Thanks again for joining the Fray.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories