Fray Cafe 10: Sunday 14 March in Austin

Fray Quarterly

Mar 3, 2010, 7:45:58 PM3/3/10
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

Just a few updates from the Fray universe.

+++ Fray Cafe 10 +++

If you're heading to Austin for SXSW in a couple weeks, please come to
Fray Cafe 10!

Fray Cafe is an evening of true, personal stories with a chance to
tell your own. Bring a 5-minute story to tell in the open mic.
Featured storytellers will include Baratunde Thurston, Jessica
Valenti, and Molly Wright Steenson. Hosted by Kevin Smokler.

When: Sunday 14 March, 8-11pm
Where: Red Eyed Fly, 715 Red River

http://fray.com/cafe10/

Curious what Fray events sound like? Take a listen.

http://fray.com/events/audio/

+++ Subscribe to Fray +++

We depend on our subscribers to publish the magazine. If you like Fray
online, you'll love it in print! Please subscribe today.

http://fray.com/store/

We haven't set a theme for issue 4 yet, but when we do, we'll tell you
first, so thanks for being on the Fray List. If you have any
suggestions for themes, post them to our Flickr Group.

http://flickr.com/groups/fray/discuss/72157613701311569/

Thanks again for joining the Fray.

-- Derek

+++