New in Fray: The Preacher and the Heretic

1 view

fraying

Mar 16, 2008, 7:34:15 PM3/16/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

"The only thing worse than looking stupid in high school was looking
smart. I was somehow in danger of doing both at once."

   The Preacher and the Heretic
   Story by Lance Arthur
   http://fray.com/issue1/heretic

+++ Also in the Fray Universe +++

Fray Cafe 8 Rocked
http://fray.com/news/000039.php

If you were in Austin for SXSW last week, hopefully you were able to
drop by the Red Eyed Fly for the 8th annual Fray Cafe. It was great!
We had a ton of amazing stories. And, as a surprise, everyone who told
a story got a copy of Fray Issue 1: Busted.

Fray Loves Blurb
http://fray.com/news/000037.php
One of Fray's awesome sponsors for Issue 1 is Blurb. If you've ever
thought about publishing your own book, give them a try. Enter
"fray108" when checking out to get $10 off! http://blurb.com

We've also prepared a special treat: A hardcover edition of Fray Issue
1: Busted!, available exclusively through Blurb. It's a little bigger
than the regular version (8x10) with a cloth hardbound cover and color
dust jacket. It's available now! http://blurb.com/bookstore/detail/171160

+++ Submit +++

We're open for submissions for issue 2 now! The theme is Geek: Stories
of People Taking Things Way Too Seriously. What are you a geek about?
Submit now through the end of March.

   http://fray.com/news/000036.php

+++ Subscribe +++

Fray depends on your subscriptions to publish. If you haven't
subscribed yet, please do. If you have, tell a friend!

   http://fray.com/subscribe

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for joining
the Fray.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories