Three new Geek stories online

Fray Quarterly

Apr 29, 2009, 9:47:21 PM4/29/09
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

Vampire boners, Cult of Colbert, and Fire-Eating?
Yup. They're all in Fray issue 2: Geek.

Hormones and Celluloid
As I sucked the plasma from her jugular, I realized that
something embarrassing was happening a few feet lower.
Story by Eric Spitznagel, Illustration by Mitch Ansara
http://fray.com/issue2/hormones.html

The Cult of Colbert
Making a pilgrimage to Washington DC to visit the Nation.
Story by Alice Hunt, Illustration by Meg Hunt
http://fray.com/issue2/colbert.html

Confessions of a Professional Fire-Eater
I'd tried bungee jumping, motorcycle riding, and stunt driving.
But it was fire-eating that turned me into a fearless badass.
Story by Kate Kotler, Illustration
by Goopymart http://fray.com/issue2/fire.html

+++ Subscribe to Fray +++

We depend on our subscribers to publish the magazine. If you like
Fray online, you'll love it in print! Please subscribe today.
http://fray.com/subscribe/

Thanks again for joining the Fray.

-- Derek

+++