Fray Issue 3: Sex & Death has arrived

Fray Quarterly

Nov 25, 2009, 1:42:53 PM11/25/09
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

Fray issue 3: Sex & Death is finally here! The magazine has been
shipped to subscribers and we've put an overview online.

http://fray.com/issue3/

Issue 3 is the product of months of work by dozens of people. It
is 60 pages, 8.5x11, perfect bound, offset printed on FSC-
certified paper. It includes 28 original illustrations, 18 true
stories, one interview, and a full-page spread of 36 lips.

Phrases you'll find in this issue include: still opposed to
cunnilingus, orally catastrophic, frequency of my partnerless
sex, pearl out of a fresh-shucked oyster, frightening act of
depravity, that low and blue streak, one more atrocity before
dinner, sticky wetness on my palm, the sticks went perfectly,
uncanny symmetry of loss, roiling hotbed of calm, slash of spring
sunlight, volcano of inappropriateness, strangling mom's lilacs,
grotesque inner workings, zipping up the darkness.

+++ Holiday Sale +++

Looking for the perfect gift for the holidays? How about some
true personal stories? For a limited time, you can get issue 1:
Busted and issue 3: Sex & Death for just $19 (plus shipping).

http://fray.com/store/

We haven't set a theme for issue 4 yet, but when we do, we'll
tell you first, so thanks for being on the Fray List. If you have
any suggestions for themes, post them to our Flickr Group.

http://flickr.com/groups/fray/discuss/72157613701311569/

Thanks again for joining the Fray.

-- Derek

+++