New in Fray: The Swordfish, plus Issue 1 Hardcover

1 view

fraying

Feb 21, 2008, 9:37:17 PM2/21/08
to Fray
Greetings from Fray: http://fray.com

+++ New in Fray +++

"It's difficult to deny that your bag contains something long and
sharp when you're carrying a swordfish head."

The Swordfish
Story by Jack Boulware
http://fray.com/issue1/swordfish

+++ Also in the Fray Universe +++

One of Fray's awesome sponsors for Issue 1 is Blurb. If you're a
creative sort (and we know you are), and have ever thought about
publishing your own book, give them a try. They produce beautiful
print-on-demand books.

If you'd like to give Blurb a spin, they've given us a promo code to
pass on to you. Just enter "fray108" when checking out to get $10 off
buying your first book there. (Expires 15 May 2008.)

http://blurb.com

We've also prepared a special treat: A hardcover edition of Fray Issue
1: Busted!, available exclusively through Blurb. It's a little bigger
than the regular version (8x10) with a cloth hardbound cover and color
dust jacket. It's available now!

http://blurb.com/bookstore/detail/171160

+++ Submit +++

We're open for submissions for issue 2 now! The theme is Geek: Stories
of People Taking Things Way Too Seriously. What are you a geek about?

http://fray.com/news/000036.php

+++ Subscribe +++

Fray depends on your subscriptions to publish. If you haven't
subscribed yet, please do. If you have, tell a friend!

http://fray.com/subscribe

That's all for this edition of the Fray list. Thanks again for joining
the Fray.

-- Derek

+++
Fray: The Quarterly of True Stories