Can't edit actions

Martin B.

Jul 26, 2012, 10:06:36 AM7/26/12
to frap...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, I posted a comment in a closed issue on github, as this seems to be related to that https://github.com/frapi/frapi/issues/8 - any chance you could reopen that and/or take a look at it because it's kind of really critical :(

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
Martin

Clay Hinson

Jul 26, 2012, 10:21:58 PM7/26/12
to frap...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

Have you tried restarting apache/nginx/php-fpm and/or memcached? There may be something cached in APC or elsewhere that's not clearing. I've seen odd errors like this in the past when the config XML gets corrupted, and at least in one case I checked out my FRAPI code into a new location and changed my apache configs because it was persistently broken. (which is voodoo, I know, but it works in a pinch).

Clay Hinson

Jul 26, 2012, 10:22:59 PM7/26/12
to frap...@googlegroups.com
Also, I recommend creating a new issue and linking to the existing issue when referencing a past closed issue on github - it's much clearer what the problem is and easier to address directly.

Thanks!
Clay

Martin B.

Jul 27, 2012, 4:59:21 AM7/27/12
to frap...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll open a new issue next time - just used to the drupal.org issue queue where it's easy to reopen issues (if they really are the same).

Anyway, I tried restarting apache and doing stuff like
apc_clear_cache();
apc_clear_cache
('user');
apc_clear_cache
('opcode');
None of that helped.. Not sure how to restart fpm or memcached, there does not appear to be a fpm process on the machine..

Any more suggestions perhaps? this is pretty damn bad :(

Thanks