Re:

Zul Hilmi HJ Mukhtar

Mar 24, 2010, 3:21:36 PM3/24/10

Zul Hilmi & Co
Jalan Iong Yunus 15400 Kota Bharu Malaysia

Request for your assistance Mr.

Dear ,
My name is Zul Hilmi HJ Mukhtar, legal practitioner of the above law
chambers. A
deceased client of mine, Mr. Rodney who here in after shall be
referred to as
my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2002
losing his best friend, business partner and close associate, Mr.
Adam L Howard
in a terrorist attack in Bali, Indonesia on 12th October, 2002. Please
visit the
link below for more news about the incident.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Balinese_ground_zero.JPG
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/asia_pacific/2002/bali/
I am contacting you to assist in distributing the money valued $12,500,000. 00
or above left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the
next-of-kin
and beneficiary of my deceased client. This means that the proceeds of
his bank
account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary.
This is solely because there is no traceable heir to his estate and
for the fact
that you share the same last name with my late client. When the
proceeds in his
bank account is granted and transferred into your nominated account, we would
share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me
and 40% to
your kind self.
This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from
any breach of the law. Of course your reputation and mine is important
to me and
will be protected as I will not involve myself in anything that will damage my
profession.
If this business proposal offends your moral and ethical values, with
respect to
that please do accept my sincere apology.
Respectfully,
Zul Hilmi Hj Mukhtar