Can't launch Symbiote

kevin....@covata.com

May 7, 2015, 11:04:58 PM5/7/15
to frank-...@googlegroups.com
All,

I've got an issue launching the Symbiote app on my mac. I see that some issues were previously discussed on this forum, but all are quite old now and I'm wondering if there are more recent known issues related to running the app on Yosemite.

I've run "Frank Setup", "Frank Build" and "Frank Launch" from my terminal successfully. My app seems to be correctly 'frankified' and the simulator launches without any issue but it seems that the Symbiote app never - nothing running on port 37265 and there are no error logs to suggest that anything went wrong.

Are there any obvious steps that I may be missing in the setup?

- Kevin