$ IAM Project Manager $

rajkumar groups

Dec 5, 2022, 8:47:03 AM12/5/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Role: IAM Project Manager

Job Description

Technical / Functional Skills

  • Over 7 years of experience in project management with an Agile/Scrum team environment with large, cross functional teams
  • Experience managing and prioritize backlogs for technical teams
  • Vendor management experience
  • Familiar with monitoring tools
  • Knowledge of SSO, IAM, Okta etc.

Roles & Responsibilities

  • Create and monitor work streams, track backlog, set right priorities and risks to team members, internal and external stakeholders
  • Responsible for actively engaging with cross-functional technical and product management teams to prioritize tasks/work effort by understanding scope, requirements, level of effort, and pipeline, and clarify tradeoffs when changes are made to that plan
  • Provide reports / documentation to help business partners on options to accomplish managed projects
  • Manage project documentation and report on project status, backlog, and resources
  • Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
  • Implement, measure and report on key performance indicators and ensure project dashboards are up to date.

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com
NITYA Software Solutions Inc.