$ PAM Developer $

rajkumar groups

Dec 6, 2022, 8:02:53 AM12/6/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Role: PAM Developer

JD :

Mandatory Hands on experience in the following areas in Saviynt

Identity Repository management (Knowledge of Security Systems, Connections, Endpoints is must)

PAM (Privileged Access Management)

Role and Responsibilities :

  • Work as an IAM implementation expert
  • Provide review comments on technical architecture, design
  • Participate in business and technical requirements
  • Contribute in functional and technical requirements and designs for Saviynt implementation
  • Create all low level design and runbooks
  • Support requirements, architecture, and deployments
  • Review test cases of the implemented module
  • Provide alternative approaches / solutions if certain features have issues / defects
  • Advocate best practices for IAM processes

Technical Requirements :

  • Minimum of 5 years of experience in IAM solutioning and implementing
  • Minimum of 3 years of experience on Saviynt technology
  • Implementing identity lifecycle workflows

Good To Have :

  • Exposure to Cloud Providers management (Azure, GCP, AWS, etc.)
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Good knowledge of writing required documents (SRS, HLD etc.)

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com
NITYA Software Solutions Inc.