$ UX/VD Developer $

rajkumar groups

Dec 6, 2022, 8:14:42 AM12/6/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Position Title :- UX/VD Developer

JD :-

Skills :- UX Architecture, SQL Server - TSQL

  • Role: UX/VD (Visual Design)
  • Years of experience: Minimum 8 Years
  • Experience working in an onsite-offshore model
  • Graduate or Postgraduate in Design or related field
  • Hands on experience in:
  • User Research - Conducting stakeholder workshops to elicit design requirements. Planning, interviewing, analysis, and synthesis
  • Eliciting and defining requirements
  • White boarding design solutions
  • Creation of Personas
  • Creation of Customer Journey Maps (including during live workshops), Experience maps
  • Analysis of opportunities for design intervention that are seen in Customer Journey Maps
  • Translating opportunities into solutions in the form of wireframes and interactive mock-ups across desktop and mobile devices.
  • Testing and validation of designs with users and stakeholders
  • Iteration of designs and getting approvals from technology and business stakeholders
  • Storytelling and presentation skills
  • Ability work with cross located and global design and technology teams
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Experience working on Microsoft UX guidelines will be a plus.

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com
NITYA Software Solutions Inc.