64bit issues with FEX methods.

Arun

Feb 20, 2015, 11:44:42 AM2/20/15
to frank-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has seen this issue with the libraries once the 64bit capability was added.

Looks like all the FEX methods are throwing errors when I try to assert return types that correspond to true/false.

Here is an example if the FEX_isVisible method. Has anyone seen this issue? I am thinking this is something to do with the return type inside the FEX methods. Not sure why is broke all of a sudden though? If i can get pointers I would be able to give it a shot in fixing it.

[91] pry(#<Frank::Console>)> frankly_map("view:'UITextField'", "FEX_isVisible")
RuntimeError: frankly_map view:'UITextField' FEX_isVisible failed because: encountered error while attempting to perform FEX_isVisible on selected elements
*** -[__NSArrayM insertObject:atIndex:]: object cannot be nil
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/frank-cucumber-1.2.5/lib/frank-cucumber/gateway.rb:49:in `evaluate_frankly_response'

Thanks
Arun

David Nemo Oudeis

Apr 27, 2015, 10:25:36 AM4/27/15