Franck cucumber crashes the swift app when taking screenshot

janku...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 1:58:02 AM5/19/16
to Frank
Hi All,

We have a textfield which we tap on in our cucumber functional test step and so keypad shows up.

we take screenshot after every step (int the after step hook) using this line:

frankly_screenshot("#{screenshot_file}”)

But when we have a number keyboard shown on tapping the textfield, above line crashes the app.

Screenshots works fine with all other cucumber steps , only it crashes at cases where we have number keyboard shown due to tap on text field.

Anybody who faced similar issue ? Is this a framework issue ?

Sample code:

AfterStep do |scenario|
def self.take_screenshot(file_name = "img")
    time = Time.now.strftime("%F_%H-%M-%S")
    screenshot_file = "Screenshots/" + "#{file_name}-#{time}.png"
    frankly_screenshot("#{screenshot_file}")
    screenshot_file
  end