$ DevOps Lead $

rajkumar groups

Dec 5, 2022, 9:07:29 AM12/5/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Role: DevOps Lead

  • 10+ year of experience in handling infrastructure, CICD, deployment automation and DevOps projects on various cloud platforms like AWS and VMware.
  • Experience in Dev Ops tools  - Ansible, Jenkins, Code pipeline
  • Experienced in application monitoring and performance tuning
  • Experienced in custom application changes in development, validation or equivalent testing environment, and production environments
  • Experience and thorough understanding of automated implementation and deployment of a cloud-based infrastructure like Web apps, Application Service Environments, firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring and security
  • Worked on Amazon EC2 services such as VPC, ELB, Firewall, IAM, S3
  • Knowledge of Infrastructure provisioning Automation using Ansible/Custom scripts

Skills:

  • Cloud Service Provider: AWS
  • AWS Services:  EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Route53, KMS, Lambda, CloudFormation
  • Devops tools: Ansible, GIT, Jenkins
  • Monitoring tool: Nagios, Solarwinds, Logic Monitor
  • Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Solaris
  • Scripting Language: Bash, Python .

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com