$ QA Automation – (Healthcare) $

rajkumar groups

Dec 21, 2022, 8:11:07 AM12/21/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Position: QA Automation – (Healthcare)

    • Job Description
      • Designs, develops, and performs manual and automated software tests, test plans, and test cases on customer products to meet quality objectives in conformance with customer requirements and required standards and regulations.
      • Must use programming languages (C#, Scripting Knowledge (Groovy, PowerShell) to write code for use in testing applications/software code as well as test tools and frameworks (Jenkins) based upon functional and design specifications.
      • Documents test results, including deviations and defects, for follow-up and modification of products.

 Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com
NITYA Software Solutions Inc.