$ java Full-Stack developer $

rajkumar groups

Dec 16, 2022, 11:50:57 AM12/16/22
to re...@nityainc.com

Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
I am Raj from NITYA Software Solutions Inc.
Please find below the job description, let me know if you are interested, and reply with one updated resume, expected.

Location: Virginia(hybrid)

Role: java Full-Stack developer

Duties and Responsibilities :

  • Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment

  • Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment

  • Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications

  • Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software

  • Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process

  • Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs.

Thank you,
Rajkumar
EMAIL ID:re...@nityainc.com
NITYA Software Solutions Inc.