Reasons to avoid Eelbash

1 view

George Orwell

Dec 27, 2007, 6:55:04 AM12/27/07

PATRICK PARIS -- PIECE OF SHIT
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER

In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
parsifal
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Please Block The Flood

Anonymous wrote:
> In article <435ba5ef$0$11080$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>
>>It is better to not filter and lose all remailers than it is to have all
>>remailers filter (and be flooded if they don't)
>>
>>It is bad enough that we have Eelbash and had Frog do this, we don't
>>need any other water fauna poluting our network
>>

> You're aware that it is Eelbash that you are replying to right?

Yeah, I was. Who else would post this. Or it is a new h2o based
abomination in training by either Frog-Admin or Eelbash Admin. <sarcasm>
Can't wait for all the fun that will create for me and this group </sarcasm>

btw, he probably also knows it is me replying and he probably hates me
just as much as Frog-Admin did.

Kind Regards,
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

<<==========>>

Subject: u$@or,.y'R HBL RGNU RJ

HSAB TLEEROPPUS SREKROW STHGIR LAMINA

Eelbasher

https://www.mixmaster.it

Nomen Nescio

Dec 30, 2007, 6:40:08 PM12/30/07

PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED CRACKER

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: nym DOS

On 23 Oct 2005, d...@best.com wrote:
>Who is interfering with posters who want to get nyms?

Everyone.

>Which anonymous servers here are run by police agencies?

All of them :)

>Where is Frog when we need him?

Bluejay ate him :(

>Why are there so few recent postings in alt.anonymous.messages?

Because we want to be anonymous. We post in invisible pixels :)

>Why is eelnym not working? I can't even get a reply about nyminfo.

Maybe he is working at becoming a real remop????????

Try these:

hod
komite
panta-rhei
nan

All are up and working. Nan is usually a little shaky though.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Twistycreek re-mailer open to public

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 23:30:05 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com>
wrote:

Snipped

>I thought you had a static IP now, not some 10.x.x.x crap? Or is
>the static IP on the WAN side of the router? If so, no 10.x.x.x
>traffic should be coming in to your network (the router should
>be able to stop it and the ISP shouldn't be routing it to you in
>the first place).
>
>Anyway, block ports 135-139 and 445 at the router. All virus
>stuff.

I have everything blocked except port 25 which is forwarded.

I have a static IP. The new modem is a combination modem/router. You are
correct, the static IP is on the WAN side. I have 4 other computers
connected to it. 1 laptop by wireless so I have a wireless router plugged
in to one of the ports. The 3 others are direct connected to the router.
The re-mailer has a fixed IP while I let the other 2 receive their
addresses
by DHCP. The wireless laptop receives a 192.168.0.2 DHCP address from the
wireless router. The others all have 10.1.10.xxx IPs.

I have the re-mailer PC separated by giving it a different workgroup name.
So though it is on the network, I can't "see" it from the other computers.

To access the router, I have to type in 10.1.10.1 which brings up the login
page for the router. I set the re-mailer PC to a fixed IP. I let the other
PCs get their IPs from the router by DHCP. The router itself has a built in
firewall which I enabled. Then each computer has a McAffee
virus/securitycenter/firewall combination on it.

The only one that gets pinged is this one, the re-mailer. Things slowed
down once I blocked everything including the router. I am surprised it
still works at all.

As of this morning, I have had no more repeat pings. The ones listed below
are the last.

I just don't know how I can get pinged or whatever from the same address as
my router. I thought a real Domain IP should show up. Again, I am far from
the expert so would really like to know how this can be done. Seems pretty
tricky. I just don't like the name Blackhole. Gives me the shudders. I sure
know what a "blacklist" is and blackhole and blacklist are somewhat
synonymous. A Google search of the terms brings up pages that describe them
in kind.

I picked out the last 3 of about 12 or more total.
Here they are.
2005/10/15 10:06:26 10.1.10.1:0 (mail.brianbinder.com) 10.1.10.200:0 ICMP
Ping
2005/10/15 10:12:35 10.1.10.1:0 (mail.brianbinder.com) 10.1.10.200:0 ICMP
Ping
2005/10/15 16:26:11 10.1.10.95:68 (ANONYMOUS) 255.255.255.255:67 Bootstrap
Protocol Server

All trace routes come back to the below though the map part of the trace
route does not show anything.

Maybe this is all OK and they just happened to pick bad names for their
servers. BLACKHOLE? Yuuch!!!

Sender ANONYMOUS? Why not a real name?
Reminds me of Carnivore. Some stealth project :) A bad pick for a name at
any case. Great for a re-mailer though :)
OrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID: IANA
Address: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City: Marina del Rey
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90292-6695
Country: US

NetRange: 10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255
CIDR: 10.0.0.0/8
NetName: RESERVED-10
NetHandle: NET-10-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: IANA Special Use
NameServer: BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG
NameServer: BLACKHOLE-2.IANA.ORG
Comment: This block is reserved for special purposes.
Comment: Please see RFC 1918 for additional information.
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2002-09-12

OrgAbuseHandle: IANA-IP-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Number
OrgAbusePhone: +1-310-301-5820
OrgAbuseEmail: ab...@iana.org

OrgTechHandle: IANA-IP-ARIN
OrgTechName: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Number
OrgTechPhone: +1-310-301-5820
OrgTechEmail: ab...@iana.org

The part that disturbs me is from the website. It says:
Special-Use Addresses

Several address ranges are reserved for "Special Use". These addresses all
have restrictions of some sort placed on their use, and in general should
not appear in normal use on the public Internet. The following briefly
documents these addresses – in general they are used in specialized
technical contexts. They are described in more detail in RFC 3330.
"Private Use" IP addresses:
10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255
192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255

The above address blocks are reserved for use on private networks, and
should never appear in the public Internet. There are hundreds of thousands
of such private networks (for example home firewalls sometimes make use of
them). The IANA has no record of who uses these address blocks. Anyone may
use these address blocks within their own network without any prior
notification to IANA.

The point of private address space is to allow many organizations in
different places to use the same addresses, and as long as these
disconnected or self-contained islands of IP-speaking computers (private
intranets) are not connected, there is no problem. If you see an apparent
attack, or spam, coming from one of these address ranges, then either it is
coming from your local environment, or the address has been "spoofed".
This part gets me:
"If you see an apparent attack, or spam, coming from one of these address
ranges, then either it is coming from your local environment, or the
address has been "spoofed". "

So, in the end, am I getting spoofed by a hacker, or by my own
cablemodem/router?

My read is that IPs of 10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255 should never appear on the
Internet. Why then should a ping or anything else come from that address
range and show up in my firewall log? Why would trace route take me back to
their site? Why would my modem use names like mail.brianbinder.com and
ANONYMOUS? Those names don't exist on any of the other PCs.

In the end, I am just puzzled. Forgive me if I tend to lean toward the
extremely cautious side of things, but this is a re-mailer. I take
operating it very seriously and believe I should do my best to protect it
to the point of erring towards the paranoid :) It is a new
cablemodem/router so I don't know what to expect out of it.

If someone can tell me what this is about, I would indeed be grateful.
Until I know more, I'll leave things as they lay. It seems to be working
OK, so if it isn't broken, don't fix it :) And, the pings have stopped :)

Regards all

BTW, I tried to answer this late last night but just plain messed something
up.

Anonymous

Jan 3, 2008, 5:46:14 AM1/3/08

PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED REMAILER OPERATOR
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUMBAG

Subject: Re: Why alter my headers?

Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> wrote:

> Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
> mail2news!

Newsflash, moron: TV news is only a tiny part of the use I make
of these effect me personally, but reading this in the neighborhood
of about a 100 messages every 5 minutes. I have been generated and
are valid as of now. This is the place for people to bother with,
I'll probably bring it down. People can still tell whom you are
saying: they can invade my privacy and my human rights in any detail,
but the kind of usefully irritating hit and run poster that Bluejay
could have been consistantly pinged by  BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG from ANONYMOUS and
mail.brianbinder.com.

> Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

People can still tell whom you are blocked as I can get a second
static IP adress. After I am operating from a Databasix address
will be paradise for me! Eelbash must not retire!

In article <MIOP4P1V3864...@anonymous.sender>
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Admin_rbtor) wrote:

> Send to rema...@twistycreek.com
> with subject: