Franca IDL and WAMP Server along with crossbar.io

Dolly Yadav

Oct 21, 2019, 1:34:36 PM10/21/19
to Franca
Hi,
I am working on franca IDL. I am making use of autobahn js (generated by the franca binding code generator in eclipse) on client side and c++ wamp server (for more info you can refer https://forum.crossbar.io/t/franca-with-common-api-server-continuation/1598). As of now I am running both client and the server on the same single PC. I want them to be run on two different PCs i.e client in one PC and server in another PC let the both the PCs connect to the same LAN. I have two queries here,
Is it possible? To run the client and server in different PCs. Because in some forums I read its not possible to connect the wamp server though LAN.

If it is possible, how to achieve this because I am newbee to this work. I never worked on this type of work before.

As I am using crossbario I know crossbar only responsible to achieve this. So I thought of posting here. Hope I will get the info here. Any suggestion will help me a lot.
Thanks in advance.

Klaus Birken

Dec 5, 2019, 11:55:57 AM12/5/19
to Franca
Hi,

during development in 2018 (or 2017?) we also tested only on one machine. But the question is anyway a Crossbario question, so you would probably be more successful if you addressed it to https://crossbar.io

Best regards,
Klaus