HTML5 UI using Franca and Websockets.

siddhartha v

Jan 22, 2019, 11:43:05 PM1/22/19
to Franca
Hi sir,

   As you said I read about the Franca for HTML5 concepts. But as I am not exposed to java coding and all i couldn't get how to write the JUnit test cases in the scenarios: 1. client JS, server node.js so i opted the scenario 2. client JS, server CommonAPI C++.

  (It will help me if I get how to work with respwct the scenarios: 1. client JS, server node.js with any simple example available for reference.)

  In Scenario 2 I referred,

later for Wamp tools I referred,

But here they have mentioned that that the run-time library version matches the code generator version. But I couldn't find the version info any of the above link.

Right now,
I have written the simple helloworld .fidl code and generated the client side codes (proxy.js  and  client blueprint.js) from Franca 13. Here my doubt is should I use that blueprint.js file itself as the client side js file or should I create new .js file actually how to proceed next? And also I have installed all the prerequisites for the wamp run-time but for the run-time and for code generator installation I couldn't find the info. how should I proceed next.

Do I get any example along with the steps  to refer for Franca with HTML5 concept please.

I kindly request you to guide me on this please.

Thanks,
Siddhartha V

siddhartha v

Feb 20, 2019, 11:35:55 PM2/20/19
to Franca
hi ,

  Can anybody please help me on this. its been a month I am waiting please help me on this. kind request.

Thanks,
Siddhartha V

siddhartha v

Feb 21, 2019, 12:28:31 AM2/21/19
to Franca
please tell me how to use the code generaotrs for server side and using of wamp tools no info is available anywghere. so please help me on this.

Klaus Birken

Feb 22, 2019, 4:50:24 AM2/22/19
to Franca
Hi,

There is also a README in that folder, which explains how to use the generators and run the examples. Pls be aware that you have to use a Linux system, the communication infrastructure and the examples have been tested on Ubuntu 14.04.

Additional question: Do you want to run the CommonAPI Wamp Tools C++ code generator on command line or build the generator on your own?

Regards,
Klaus

Klaus Birken

Feb 22, 2019, 4:58:01 AM2/22/19
to Franca
Forgot to mention: Pls find detailed information on how to build and run the runtime part in the capicxx-wamp-runtime companion project, here is a link: https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-wamp-runtime

siddhartha v

Feb 22, 2019, 10:27:05 AM2/22/19
to Franca
Hi,
   >> hi sir, thank you so much for the info given.
    >> No sir I didn't find this link till now thank you for sharing this.

There is also a README in that folder, which explains how to use the generators and run the examples. Pls be aware that you have to use a Linux system, the communication infrastructure and the examples have been tested on Ubuntu 14.04.
   >>Ok sir, Even I am working i linux only using ubuntu 18.04 will try this.

Additional question: Do you want to run the CommonAPI Wamp Tools C++ code generator on command line or build the generator on your own?
  >> yes sir, I need to run the CommonAPI Wamp Tools C++ code generator on command line. I am not getting how to run it to generate the header files please help me on this.

https://genivi.github.io/capicxx-wamp-tools/standalone/   this is the link I found where I can only download the generator (hope I am not wrong), please let me know if I am doing anything wrong please.

Thanks,
Siddhartha V

Gunnar GMail

Feb 22, 2019, 12:00:51 PM2/22/19
to siddhartha v, Franca
On Fri, 2019-02-22 at 07:27 -0800, siddhartha v wrote:

[...]

> Additional question: Do you want to run the CommonAPI Wamp Tools C++ code
> generator on command line or build the generator on your own?
> >> yes sir, I need to run the CommonAPI Wamp Tools C++ code generator on
> command line. I am not getting how to run it to generate the header files
> please help me on this.

It should be written in the README, but you can start with this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+run+jar+file

> https://genivi.github.io/capicxx-wamp-tools/standalone/ this is the link
> I found where I can only download the generator (hope I am not wrong),
> please let me know if I am doing anything wrong please.

It is correct.

Hope this helps,

> Thanks,
> Siddhartha V

siddhartha v

Feb 22, 2019, 12:12:01 PM2/22/19
to Gunnar GMail, Franca
thank you  sir. will look into it.
--
Thanks and Regards.
Siddhartha V.

siddhartha v

Feb 25, 2019, 3:57:17 AM2/25/19
to Franca
Thank you now i could generate the header filed from the .fidl file by using the wamp code generator.

 in work directory I found
runRESTClient.sh
runServer.sh

 Do they generate when we  run make> cmake  commands?

Klaus Birken

Mar 8, 2019, 2:01:53 AM3/8/19
to Franca
Hi,

you will need the scripts to actually run the example(s). It is all explained in the README here:  https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-wamp-tools/tree/master/org.genivi.commonapi.wamp.examples

Regards,
Klaus

siddhartha v

Klaus Birken

Apr 13, 2019, 12:55:52 PM4/13/19
to Franca
Those files are not generated, they are hand-written.

Regards,
Klaus