Query on C++ client for WAMP server

siddhartha v

Dec 11, 2019, 5:16:17 AM12/11/19
to Franca
Hello Klaus Sir,

      I have the common API WAMP C++ server to which HTML/JS and Python clients have been implemented. I need to implement C++ client to the same server. In the link https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-wamp-tools/tree/master/org.genivi.commonapi.wamp.examples it is mentioned "#TODO: Add C++ client here." but we didn't find any info regarding C++ client. Do we get any any info regarding the C++ client.

      I searched the crossbar website and in the link " https://github.com/crossbario/autobahn-cpp/" I found some examples but its not helping us to proceed in Franca usage. I kindly request you to help me on this through your suggestion regarding the C++ client.

   Any suggestion on implementing the C++ client to the Wamp C++ server ( https://github.com/GENIVI/capicxx-wamp-tools/tree/master/org.genivi.commonapi.wamp.examples) will help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Siddhartha V

Klaus Birken

Jul 2, 2020, 8:40:56 AM7/2/20
to Franca
Hi,

if I remember correctly, the focus of the capicxx-wamp project was to connect a HTML/JS client to a C++ server via WAMP and Websockets. Although a C++ client talking over WAMP would be interesting from a theoretical point of view, I am not aware of that anybody implemented it. Sorry...

But as always in open-source projects: I am sure contributions would be welcome :-)

Regards,
Klaus