France and eTrice for generating test environment

Dennis Dams

Dec 4, 2020, 8:01:58 AM12/4/20
to Franca
I'm looking for instructions on how to use Franca with eTrice to generate test environments. So far, I have only seen some mentions of that capability, e.g. on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.franca, but nothing concrete that can help me to get started.
Any tips?
Thanks much,
Dennis.

Klaus Birken

Dec 15, 2020, 11:45:10 AM12/15/20
to Franca
Hi,

this tool integration of Franca and eTrice has been developed as part of some research activity years ago, but has never found its way into production. Thus, the existing code is not mature and most likely very outdated in terms of dependencies. Maybe someone else on this forum has proceeded in the topic of testcase generation based on interface specifications, but there is no feature like this from the Franca master branch. Sorry...

Best regards,
Klaus