Welcome Steven Neiland as the new maintainer of FW/1!

Sean Corfield

Mar 28, 2019, 11:44:40 PM3/28/19
to framework-one
After I posted this yesterday -- http://framework-one.github.io/blog/2019/03/27/fw1-roadmap/ -- Steven Neiland volunteered to take over as the maintainer!

Nolan Erck volunteered some time ago to become an additional "owner" of the FW/1 organization so that there would be someone to run the GitHub setup, grant permissions, and so on, but he did so with the caveat that he had too much on his plate to take over actual maintenance of the framework itself.

Steven has been a long-time user of the framework and designed the "2.0" version of subsystems (it was his proposal on this mailing list that I implemented back in 2015!). I think he'll do a great job as maintainer and I'm looking forward to working with him over the next few months to ensure a smooth transition.

Please give him a big round of applause!

Sean