Issue with Unhandled Paths and Jquery

Kelly Matthews

Aug 25, 2018, 1:07:13 PM8/25/18
to framework-one
I am using  Version: FW/1 3.5.0
I am not using .htaccess
I am on a windows server, IIS.
In my App.cfc I have
 unhandledPaths = '/flex2gateway,/jobs,/admin,/forum,/entry,/bugLog,/assets',

This has worked with no problem for years.

In the /admin directory I made a ton of changes and now something strange is happening.

If I have this included in the footer (the script is pulling from w/ in the admin folder)

    <script src="js/jquery-3.1.1.min.js"></script>

Also tried it using googles hosted jquery script.

IF the jquery script is called FW/1 seems to ignore the unhandled paths and I get an fw/1 error. When I remove the jquery script everything loads fine (with the exception of errors from now having the jquery script).

Super odd -  when the jquery script is in place the error I get is

Detail'/views/admin/html.cfm' does not exist.
ErrorCode[empty string]
ExtendedInfo[empty string]
MessageUnable to find a view for 'admin.html' action.

However, the entire page loads first (with debug output) then it tries to reload the fw/1 stuff almost like it's loading 2 pages on top of one another, 2 headers etc.

Any clue what might be happening here?  I just want /admin to work like it always had and be ignored by FW/1 but this pesky jquery script seems to be causing an issue.

Message has been deleted

Kelly Matthews

Aug 25, 2018, 1:36:44 PM8/25/18
to framework-one
It actually may not be a script that's causing the issue.  WhenI remove a script it causes errors so then the fw/1 doesn't actually load. But as long as everything is working properly then I end up getting the issue stated above.   At a loss though because this was not a problem prior, so not sure what to look for to fix this.