Set up Singleton Config Bean using DI/1

Charles Robertson

Sep 1, 2019, 4:48:55 PM9/1/19
to framework-one
I am trying to set up a singleton config bean, which will get cached. I want to add things like DSN, BCrypt etc to this. These values will never change. But, it seems like all beans are treated as transients. Is there any way, I can configure my configBean to get cached and how would I do this, thanks...

Richard Tugwell

Sep 2, 2019, 4:54:55 AM9/2/19
to framew...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charles

Did you have a look at this in the DI/1 docs?

NB you might get better visibility if you use the FW1 Slack Channel

Cheers

Richard Tugwell

--
FW/1 documentation: http://framework-one.github.io