What does "Framework Overhead" exactly means?

Marco Sulla

Feb 6, 2020, 10:28:35 AM2/6/20
to framework-benchmarks
As title. I read the test description, but I found it not different from other tests.

zloster

Feb 26, 2020, 10:07:13 AM2/26/20
to framework-...@googlegroups.com

Hi, please see below

--
Let's take a look for the following filtered results: https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r18&hw=ph&test=json&p=ziimf3-zik0zj-zik0zj-4fti4f
The results are restricted to only "Jetty" as a "Platform" choice. Use the purple button "Show filters panel" (on the right, above the results table) to review the filters.

Hope this information helps.