Work in progress on hardware performance measurement and verified tag

Brian Hauer

Nov 19, 2019, 4:20:11 PM11/19/19
to framework-benchmarks
If you are subscribed to the GitHub repository, you've already received notifications on the following, but I wanted to share them here as well.

We have work in progress to add a new hardware environment performance score to the results web-site for Round 19 and beyond.  This is a fairly simple combination of filtering to a subset of frameworks followed by some arithmetic to yield a single score for the hardware environment.  It will end up looking something like this:

Related, we will be added a composite score feature for frameworks.  Only frameworks that implement all test types will be included in the composite scoring.  That will look something like this:

Take a look at the "Work in Progress" section of the Wiki at GitHub for more details on both:

If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or questions on these, I'd love your feedback.

And related to the tagging for the hardware performance rating, we are considering adding a "Verified" tag for maintainers of frameworks.  If you have feedback on that idea, you can comment on the related GitHub issue.

Thanks!