Help with clearing SBT build cache for CI?

Bonnie Eisenman

Aug 14, 2020, 2:37:11 PM8/14/20
to framework-benchmarks
Hi all,

I'd like to bump the Finatra and Finagle versions included in the TechEmpower repo to 20.8.0, to reflect our most recent release. PR here: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/5931

However, I've run into an issue in CI, where SBT fails to find the dependency util-security_2.12 v20.8.0, even though it should be available in Maven Central: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.twitter/util-security_2.12/20.8.0

It looks like Travis might be using a bad cached result. Could I get a maintainer to take a look and clear the SBT build cache for this? I don't have permissions to do so.

Thanks in advance,
Bonnie
on behalf of Finatra & Finagle

msm...@techempower.com

Aug 14, 2020, 3:02:01 PM8/14/20
to framework-benchmarks
Hi Bonnie,

I would be happy to look into this. We have seen similar issues with caching resources in the past, so I can probably get this resolved.

-Mike