Round 17 is now available

Brian Hauer

Oct 30, 2018, 5:59:22 PM10/30/18
to framework-benchmarks
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that Round 17 results are now available!

News and thanks at our blog:

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to Round 17!

Daniel Sagenschneider

Nov 2, 2018, 1:02:02 AM11/2/18
to framework-benchmarks
As always, great work and thanks for this :)

Robert Koritnik

Jan 13, 2019, 4:24:43 AM1/13/19
to framework-benchmarks
Thanks for this latest benchmarks update.
I've seen in the GH repository that you also have Typescript/nest framework, but I don't see any benchmarks on the webpage? Are those benchmarks incomplete or is there anything else that NestJS isn't included in this? I would love to see its performance compared to other frameworks.

Olivier Pons

Mar 5, 2019, 12:01:54 PM3/5/19
to framework-benchmarks
You definitely need to add the vibora framework, only thought for speed, and yet still simple to use:

Daniel Nicoletti

Mar 5, 2019, 8:27:26 PM3/5/19
to Olivier Pons, framework-benchmarks
If you really like this framework you definitely need to add it.

This is a community effort, unless you or someone carrying for it
write the tests for
it, no one else will.

Writing the tests is really simple so if you know how to use the
framework, please
create a Pull Request to test it.

Best,

Em ter, 5 de mar de 2019 às 14:01, Olivier Pons
<olivie...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> --

Daniel Nicoletti

KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com

Olivier Pons

Mar 6, 2019, 1:55:36 AM3/6/19
to Daniel Nicoletti, framework-benchmarks
I'm sorry I didn't want to look cheeky, I was just excited to discover a framework in Python that seems to be actually fast.

Daniel Nicoletti

Mar 6, 2019, 5:51:49 AM3/6/19
to Olivier Pons, framework-benchmarks
Sure no problem it's just that frameworks are only added if someone
writes the tests,
if you can't write them you better ask the frameworks maintainers to do so,
they have a github repo just for benchmarks, IMO they should drop that
entirely and create the tests here as here we can have a more fair comparison
allowing experts in each framework to optimize their tests.

Em qua, 6 de mar de 2019 às 03:55, Olivier Pons