Tfb visualize benchmark

George Tavares

Oct 10, 2019, 7:10:54 AM10/10/19
to framework-benchmarks
Hello all

I taking a look on Techempower github (FrameworkBenchmarks and tfb-status repos) but there are some items that are missing.

I am looking for tfb.js and tfb-lookup.js scripts, to understand how latency/rps/totalRequests from each concurrency test are agregated on that score. Were these scripts are available, or what are the math behind this?

Thank you for your help

zloster

Nov 3, 2019, 1:49:05 AM11/3/19
to framework-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

On 10.10.2019 14:10, George Tavares wrote:
Hello all

I taking a look on Techempower github (FrameworkBenchmarks and tfb-status repos) but there are some items that are missing.

I am looking for tfb.js and tfb-lookup.js scripts,
These are not available as source code.

to understand how latency/rps/totalRequests from each concurrency test are agregated on that score. Were these scripts are available, or what are the math behind this?
The math/calculation of the latency/rps/totalRequsts is parsed directly from the log of the load generator. The load generator is called `wrk`. Check page in the wiki: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/wiki/Project-Information-Results-Website#faq
And see a sample output from `wrk`: https://tfb-status.techempower.com/unzip/results.2019-11-01-08-58-56-878.zip/results/20191028112203/servlet/json/raw.txt

Best regards,
zloster