Frameserver 4.0 and a new path

Satish

Aug 24, 2021, 1:57:36 AM8/24/21
to frameserver-discuss
Hi all,

There continues to be demand for Frameserver and building new features, but I'm not finding enough time to work on it. So I've got a small company I know, CuminCode, to pick it up and release a commercial version. I hope this will make Frameserver more useful and build out great new features over time.

Their new release is Frameserver 4.0, for 64-bit Vegas & Premiere, which you can find at https://www.cumincode.com/frameserver/ . You can get a trial license on first use and if useful purchase a full license from within the plugin itself.

Notable features/fixes include:
  • Fixing the looong standing audio bug at the end of the video, which has forced people to add 1 second of silence to your videos before frameserving
  • Capability to frameserve in 10-bit YUV format (v210)
  • UI scales properly on high-DPI screens
Many thanks to wwaag@ in this group for all your support in testing these improvements. For bug reports or discussions of the new version, please feel free to use this group as before and members of CuminCode will reply.

Cheers
Satish